Liquid Chalk Markers
This variant is currently sold out.
Our very own brand of liquid chalk markers with a fun colour selection that are the perfect partner for your planner.
This marker has a reversible tip, one end is a bullet tip and the other is a chisel tip. The bullet tip is recommended for using on our magnets, it writes smoothly and looks fantastic. The chisel tip is perfect for a solid surface like glass or mirror.
- Signature | 8 Pack: Jade - Pink - Lilac - Gold - Peach - Blue - Aqua - Rose
- Essentials | 4 Pack: Orchid (metallic) - Rose (metallic) - Daffodil (metallic) - Lavender
- Mini Pack | Jade - Candy Pink - Peach
- Individual colours also available
Liquid Chalk User guide
Features of Liquid Chalk Markers
- Fine 3mm reversible bullet/chisel tip - we do not recommend using the chisel tip on magnet planners as they may leave an imprint behind.
- Water-based non-toxic ink
- High Visibility Neon Colour
- Write wet and dry hard
- Easiest to clean once the writing is dry
- Easy to clean - chalk dissolves with water
- Write birthday wishes for your loved ones on a mirror or whiteboard (great for office birthdays)
- Create some window art - get creative with mandala’s, patterns or perhaps botanicals.
- Craft projects e.g. decorate rocks - great school holiday activity Party signs, write on tabletop chalkboards and place them on your tables, or draw unique illustrations, maybe have a board that your guests can write on.
- Advertise your business - chalkboard quotes, special offers, product details etc.
- Labels - grab some chalkboard vinyl stickers from a discount store and start labelling. With your chalk marker, you can change what is inside each container and easily wipe and rewrite if the writing starts to wear or looks untidy.
These chalk markers are fantastic! They are so easy to use with clear instructions. The colours are amazing and they write so clearly with zero smudge!
Great markers, especially on the black planners. I had purchased some liquid chalk markers on Amazon and they didn’t work as well on the planners so save yourself time and money and buy together through here. Sadly my light pink marker is grey, but otherwise excellent quality.
Love the colours but didn't love getting the markers working at the beginning. You have to press on them for so long to get the ink out, it hurt my fingers after a while haha aside from that they are lovely to write with and look great on the black calendar.
Absolutely love it, personally I think the chalk markets could be brighter but absolutely gorgeous love them