Magnet | Calendar - Classic Black
This variant is currently sold out.
Organise your life with a Monthly Calendar Fridge Magnet that's reusable and easy to use and clean.
Keep track of appointments, events, rosters, meal plans, school tasks, chores and reminders all in one place with a Monthly Calendar Fridge Magnet.
Available in size: A3 (29.7 x 42 cm)
- Calendar with slimline notes box (Portrait)
- Calendar with things to do, messages and next week sections (Portrait)
- Calendar with monthly layout, weekly planner (landscape)
- Magnetic backing ensures this attaches strongly to any magnetic surface
- Strong magnetic grip as entire backing is a magnet
- Monday – Sunday layout
- Works with liquid chalk or whiteboard markers
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Use whiteboard cleaner or wipes for whitebaord markers
- No installation or wall/cupboard surface is required. Perfect for renters
- Designed and made in Australia
Note: Whiteboard markers will not show up on the black background. We recommend using liquid chalk markers.
Really happy with planner. Looks great on my fridge. Has plenty of room to add details. Attaches well to fridge. Only improvement could be to have a choice of what day is the starting day. I prefer Sunday but the calendar is Monday.
I am so happy with this product, it suits my needs perfectly. Fits brilliantly on my French door fridge, and makes it so the whole family knows what they are doing! I have 2 of these on my fridge, one for the current month, and another for the next coming month, which makes it easy for forward planning. I use Uni liquid chalk markers, which wipe off easily with a baby wipe, and are bright and bold on the calendar. Could not recommend more highly!
Love the fridge calendar great product
We love our new calendar! The black is striking, especially with our liquid chalk markers. It’s already made organising our week much easier and the delivery was quick and efficient and it was packaged beautifully. Would definitely shop with these guys again!
As a family we now spend time organising our weeks. Love it. Thanks so much